MTY Hydraulic Jewelry Pro series
Emboss, texture, bend, form, shape and cut metal using hydraulics instead of muscle power with a hydraulic jewelry press. This press performs all the tasks of a stamping press punch & die sets, forming hammers, anvils and stakes--and completes each task faster and more evenly with less finishing required and with no marring or damaging of metals. With manual or electric powered hydraulics, engineered to deliver the force needed to conform work your metal quickly and easily.
This press features a superior-quality hydraulic cylinder with:
• Electric or manual pump with built in pressure gauge.
• Integrated triple seals for smooth operation.
• An oil bypass system protects internal parts by preventing over extension of the ram.
• A rust-protected high heat finish.
• Forged steel construction that provides superior strength to weight ratio.
In addition, the press features:
• 6" vertical of working travel
• 3" x 6" work area that can be expanded with add on platens
• Press frame made from cold rolled forged steel for extra strength.
• The lower platen is self-leveling for consistently even impressions.
• Return springs
Also Available in
10, 20, 30, 50, 100 ton hydration cylinder with 2", 4", or 6" of lift.
Please contact me for additional prices on custom designs and these options
10,000 PSI Electric hydraulic pump with electric solenoid control
10,000 PSI Foot pump
10,000 PSI Handpump
10,000 PSI air over hydraulic
Also available in these sizes
Will ship hydraulic oil that needs to be added to the electric pump before pumping.